Worms (XBox) Review

From 1 review
  • Addiction Level

• Graphics

Pete N's review of Worms (XBox)

Worms (XBox)

“Worms for the Xbox LIVE Arcade is my favorite strategy...”

Written on: 31/01/2008 by Pete N (11 reviews written)

I'm a big fan of simple and fun games, and that is all Worms is, very simple, very fun.
Nothing else needed in my opinion.

In my opinion, there should be more difference in maps. I personally like a game that I can only play for around 30 minutes, but I can imagine this game getting bored for long periods of time.

General Comments
Worms for the Xbox LIVE Arcade is my favorite strategy game in cool little worms basically kill each other. And to be honest, its as simple as that, might sound boring on a review, but give it a go its well worth it.
I used to love the old Worms games and this has adapted certain elements for example, each team kills each other until there is no little worms left.. but the variation in guns is much more interesting.
In my opinion it can get boring after a long time of playing but for me this is a great aspect as I am not the type of person to sit all night on a Xbox Game.

• Graphics