123Greetings.com www.123greetings.com Review

jeanneleez's review of 123Greetings.com www.123greetings.com

“Overall, I think the site is great for sending cards....”

Written on: 31/01/2008 by jeanneleez (1 review written)

20,000 free cards.

Too much advertising in my opinion.

General Comments
Overall, I think the site is great for sending cards. There are too many pop ups for me, but considering the cards are free, I can manage. You have to surf around a bit to find the exact card you want, because there's a lot for the granny crowd. I like the fact that you can schedule your card to go at a later date - I was able to set up all the birthdays in my family at once and that was a huge service. You really need to subscribe to their newsletter That Editor Bob is really funny - they come out once a week..

Anya Hall's Response to jeanneleez's Review

Written on: 17/03/2008

I agree with this review because... 123greeting's scheduling service has been a huge help to me as well... I am pathetic with dates and I still didn't have to miss a single birthday or anniversary. The advertisements are a bit annoying but I guess all good things come for a price. After all they don't charge us but they have to charge someone to be able to pay for the manpower and technology required to make those free cards. So, count your blessings my friends...