Orange SPV Review

• Style

Rotaree's review of Orange SPV

☆☆☆☆☆
Orange SPV

“I hate this phone, I can't wait for my contract to be...”

Written on: 19/11/2003 by Rotaree (1 review written)

I hate this phone, I can't wait for my contract to be a year old so that I can get rid of it without paying for the privilege. The battery life is atrocious, the software is not sufficiently advanced for its capabilities, the endless random malfunctions are infuriating (not being able to 'hang up', not being able to turn the thing on having had to turn it off to end a call, not having any of the buttons working, not charging when placed on the charger etc. etc. etc.).
It is the worst phone I have ever had the misfortune to own and quite possibly one of the worst acquisitions I have ever made. Even though I did not have to pay for it as it was an 'upgrade' I have still rated it zero value for money as I have had to maintain a contract for the damned thing.

• Reception

• Style

Scollins316's Response to 132654_Rotaree's Review

Written on: 03/12/2003

i agree 100% with you

Acontreras647's Response to 132654_Rotaree's Review

Written on: 11/02/2004

Nokia phones are the biggest waste of money. My Nokia cell recently had so many problems, such as the unlock button would not respond, and sometimes the sound for the phone would be cut off until the recharger was plugged in for a second(the phone being fully charged). I got the phone for a deal since i signed a contract with cingular. Now there telling me i have to buy a new one because its "broken beyond repair". I asked how much a new one would cost and they told me 180.00 dollars!!! i laughed an said, "yea right, idiot!" So now im stuck with a half-ass phone and a contract that if i breach i will have to pay 200 dollars. Ironic how the crud service matches the crud phones! NOKIA SUCKS!

Adp00's Response to 132654_Rotaree's Review

Written on: 16/12/2003

Absolute rubbish!!!!This phone is class! It really isn't that hard to end a call. Press the red button. Word of advice to anyone whose phone lags at times, you can download a lot of free software and tweaks from the net. Get your smartphone unlocked and you can do a whole load of things!!!! It is by far the best phone out there. If you want a simple common phone that can't do anything, get a retarded nokia!