Viagogo - www.viagogo.co.uk Review

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

SilverSpoonFed's review of Viagogo - www.viagogo.co.uk

“Viagogo is a ticket exchange site where you can buy or...”

Written on: 22/01/2008 by SilverSpoonFed (6 reviews written)

Viagogo is a ticket exchange site where you can buy or sell tickets for sold out gigs.

Registration was pretty easy and completely free. Found my event and quite easily added my tickets. Had the choice of a fixed price, an auction price and declining price & decided to go with the fixed option.

It has tickets for many international events, plus a few in the UK. If your event that you want to sell for isn't listed I think you have to contact customer services first but not sure how long this takes.

Also, your card details are taken as a guarantee in case you fail to provide the tickets; which I personally think is good as it means buying tickets actually means you get the tickets... which isn't the case with some sellers!

Overall found it easy to use and it seems a safe site, just hope my tickets sell and make me a bit of money!!

• Customer service

Booking fee

Visit viagogo.co.uk

Lindyturn's Response to SilverSpoonFed's Review

Written on: 15/07/2012

BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE AND THOSE OF OTHERS WHO HAVE SUBMITTED REVIEWS, SELLING TICKETS IS QUITE EASY, GETTING THEM DELIVERED TO THE BUYER, OR DEALING WITH CUSTOMER SERVICES IS WHERE IT ALL FALLS DOWN. CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY TO BE ABLE TO WRITE SUCH AN AMAZINGLY DETAILED AND POSITIVE REVIEW.

Raharaha's Response to SilverSpoonFed's Review

Written on: 19/07/2012

you have the worse customer service ever.
you have to respect for people for their plan for their money. your delivery and customer service could not be worse than this.. please go head and check this ID 2286817, see how many emails i sent to you and you sent my ticket to the wrong address and you giving me that as proof with wrong address on it..it has been a month, everyday i sent you email.

I am not going to stop because unlike you we work to make money,

viagogo.co.uk