Bisley Screw in Male Silencer Review

☆☆☆☆☆
From 1 review

rde's review of Bisley Screw in Male Silencer

☆☆☆☆☆

“I have had to have replacements of this Bisley Screw...

Written on: 11/11/2003 by rde (3 reviews written)

accurate for around 3 days

poor quality. poor finish. not at all robust.

General Comments
I have had to have replacements of this Bisley Screw in Male Silencer three times. the first, a slight knock on a tree and it bent. the second, the actual silencer came away fron the threading, and the third, the alignment was way out and the pellets were being mashed up inside the silencer. absoulutely beastly!!!

Bertie's Response to rde's Review

Written on: 29/12/2003

Another one for my airgun book of obscenities.

Ray123's Response to rde's Review

Written on: 25/01/2006

I also have / had a Bisley screw in silencer. I tried 10 shots without it and all were more or less on target. Tried 10 shots with it fitted and 8 shots missed the whole target! What more can I say.

Aquarius's Response to rde's Review

Written on: 19/02/2004

I have a webley FX2000, excellent rifle, but the silencer it came with wasn't very good at all so I upgraded it to one from the Webley Venom custom shop and that did the trick it is at least as good as a Logun but about half the price!

Cracker's Response to rde's Review

Written on: 12/02/2004

I'v been wanting to get a silencer for my air rifle but not sure which one to get. I'm not going to get one if it doesnt work. what do you think would be the best to get?

Aquarius's Response to rde's Review

Written on: 10/01/2004

Thats rough I hope you have better luck with your next one