Laser Treatments Review

geraldine123's review of Laser Treatments

☆☆☆☆☆
Laser Treatments

“I wouldnt advise anyone to get a Laser Treatment done,...”

Written on: 20/01/2008 by geraldine123 (1 review written)

nothing

everything

General Comments
I wouldnt advise anyone to get a Laser Treatment done, it is a total waste of money!

I have had acne since i was about 11, then tried diannette when i was 15 which worked but I put weight on and it seemed to change my mood. I then came off dianette and my acne came back, i decided to try some antibiotics and creams but these didnt make much of a difference except dried my skin out. I then gave up up and just tried to keep my acne under control by spending a fortune on different face washes, moisterisers makeup etc.

I then watched the programme on This Morning programme talking about the new treatment for acne called Nlite laser. They showed a girl on there who suffered bad acne, she had had the treatment and her skin looked amazing, they had before and after pictures to prove it, I thought great..this looked like the miracle.

I then booked for my consultation at the private clinic in Manchester, had a 5 minute chat with a woman that convinced me all models have this treatment and how beautiful i was that laser treatment would change my life etc etc, basically given me false hope. I paid £700 for 3 treatments and products...the treatment was quite uncomfortable but i thought pain is gain, but unfortunately not. Laser hasn't made any difference to my acne at all, I am just disappointed I've spent that much money, plus they advise you that you can not use sunbeds or if you decide to go in the sun you have to put a highscreen on as you are at risk of skin cancer. Now i am worried because i do not know what real damage this laser has been done to my skin, but it certainly hasnt done anything for my acne at all.

455735_Kenno010's Response to geraldine123's Review

Written on: 22/04/2009

yeah im exactly the same mate, i think it was waste of money.