Botonics London www.botonics.co.uk Review

vanessa jonas's review of Botonics London www.botonics.co.uk

Botonics London www.botonics.co.uk

“I was recommended to go to Botonics in London by a...”

Written on: 18/01/2008 by vanessa jonas (1 review written)

Helpful and friendly staff, excellent choice of treatments, superb results, good value for money, no pain or discomfort

None

General Comments
I was recommended to go to Botonics in London by a close friend who had a skin peel treatment. I was looking for somewhere to have a lip enhancement. At age 50 my lips have thinned through the years and it has been something i have been conscious of. I wanted my pouty lips back!

For the procedure the doctor was really good about measuring my expectations and he explained very clearly what would be achieved from the treatment, including the procedure, the final look, the feel and the longevity. It took just 15 minutes and without anesthesia, the experience was a little weird but by no means painful.

Afterwards my lips were slightly tender and swollen, which was pretty much expected. But the next day they were back in action and pouty once more. I was very happy with the whole treatment.