Webley Patriot Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

chariotracer101's review of Webley Patriot

“I am not here to write a story about the Webley...

Written on: 15/01/2008 by chariotracer101 (1 review written)

Great English craftsmanship put into this rifle. Very nice bluing and finish. Great knock down power! Quality that will last.

A little on the heavy side. Trigger is a little flimsy(play).

General Comments
I am not here to write a story about the Webley Patriot but just to simply leave a few pros and cons about this rifle since I do have one. I purchased this rifle with the intention on using it as pest control and hunt small game. This rifle does exactly that, it hits its target with authority(Mr Squirel is down for good)! I also find the Webley Patriot to be very accurate. Not quite as accurate as my Beeman R9 or my Beeman RX2 but after all this rifle is not made for this type of shooting. A little on the heavy side so I recommend slinging it as I do with my other rifles. Very nice finish from its beautiful wood grain to its fine bluing. The trigger is 2 stage adjustable but fine as it sits. A little on the flimsy side(play).

Recomended Accessories:

Beeman Ram Point pellets

Bushnell Trophy 4-12X40 scope

The Webley Patriot is a hunting rifle!!

• Accuracy