Natwest Student Credit Card Review

redmonkey's review of Natwest Student Credit Card

“I applied for a student Natwest credit card at the...”

Written on: 14/01/2008 by redmonkey (1 review written)

I applied for a student Natwest credit card at the same time as applying for a student current account with Natwest. Since i had been banking with natwest for four years before that i had no trouble with the process. i had overdraft facilities for my account before but never went into them so i think they knew me and knew i was okay handling finances hence why i was approved the credit card.
this is my very first credit card and im an undergrad student.
have used my card every month but each time stayed in my limit. i only purchase things which i know i will be able to pay (when my wages come in). i always pay my bill in full about 7days before the due date. Ive received no problems and no unexpected charges. i pay them back exactly what i borrowed and nothing more.
also when i make big payments using my card (100 pounds or more) natwest customer service rings me to make sure that the spending was in fact me. which i think is nice. gives me piece of mind that they are monitoring my acc for fraudulent use.
i am very happy with natwest and would definitely recommend them.