Leeds City Credit Union www.leedscitycreditunion.co.uk Review

Barrie Pepper's review of Leeds City Credit Union www.leedscitycreditunion.co.uk

“I believe in the system since I was introduced to it...”

Written on: 10/01/2008 by Barrie Pepper (1 review written)

Immediate and friendly service from both the central office and the NE Leeds office. Leaflets (neatly displayed) are easily understandable.

Nothing obvious.

General Comments
I believe in the system since I was introduced to it years ago in Ireland. I joined the North East Leeds CU in its early days and it has been useful to me on several occasions but I am more impressed by the work it does for folk less fortunate than me.

• Credit Union

Service Type

Hatski's Response to Barrie Pepper's Review

Written on: 08/09/2009

I found this review helpful because...
<br/>whilst I may not necessarily agree with the reviewers comments, nevertheless this review gives 'the other side of the coin' from someone who has obviously had a good experience with LCCU, and diversity of opinion is good.