Philips GC4340 Azur Precise Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Philips GC4340 Azur Precise

“"FABAROONIE" as my little boy would say and I cant...”

Written on: 09/01/2008

This is what you call value for money, the steam on this iron is absolutely amazing along with the heavier weight of the iron which I love (tho not too heavy) and the design is really comfortable to us, fabulous, the review previous to mine should be disregarded as this lady/gent obviously doesn't know what she/he is talking about. Don't be put off ladies its a fantastic iron with lots of extra features, you can even store it straight in the cupboard after use as it has a heat protective cover this is great if you have children as it can be put out of the way straight away the auto shut off is also a very good safety feature as we have all forgotten to turn the iron off before but no worries you can carry on with what your doing when you have left the house because it will automatically turn itself off, excellent, wont be without.

As you would probably agree the only possible bad point if thats what you want to call it would be the fact that the cord storage could work a little better but not a huge disadvantage to the irons use at all.

General Comments
"FABAROONIE" as my little boy would say and I cant believe I'm gonna say this but I would almost say that ironing is becoming quite pleasurable .................................. well anything that helps us ladies get through huge piles of ironing has got to be someone pleasurable!!

Give it a try not the cheapest on the market but well worth the extra couple of quid.

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For: