iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk Review

Guest's review of iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk

“I ordered a hamper for my daughter for Xmas to be...”

Written on: 06/01/2008

none

service and communication

General Comments
I ordered a hamper for my daughter for Xmas to be delivered 21st dec...I only discovered on 2nd jan 2008 that it had not been delivered but I had been charged for it!!!! WOULD THEY HAVE TOLD ANYONE IT HAD NOT BEEN DELIVERED IF I HAD NOT ENQUIRED?????

I complained by live site access on the 3rd Jan and was advised that the hamper had been returned to the depot as it had been damaged... no one told my daughter.

I was allocated a new delivery date for 5th Jan 2008 (STILL A XMAS PRESENT) and guess what..it didn't arrive!!!

I did another live site chat and was informed that there had been heavy snow and it could not be delivered!!!

NO ONE TOLD ME

I have now been given a new date for 8th Jan 2008 (STILL A XMAS PRESENT)

so maybe there may be an earthquake or a tornado or whatever but they still have my money and i do not have the goods.

If there is anybody out there who can read these comments and have any authority.. get your act together.

• 62.80