Matsui Review

jossiah's review of Matsui

Matsui

“This TV it is astonishing good, I have a Sony Bravia...”

Written on: 05/01/2008 by jossiah (1 review written)

I just received a Matsui TV from Curry's for £499, and the only reason I do not give it a 10 is that I have not got a HDMI device to plug in to it yet.

No DVI or PC input, but hey if thats the only compromise to get a 42inch TV for £500 who cares?

General Comments
This TV it is astonishing good, I have a Sony Bravia that is three weeks old, and there is no picture quality difference.

Fair enough on the Sony you get features such as pan (allowing you to move the picture up down left and right, but that is about it.

The TV has a HD component (Yr,G,B), 2 scarts and a HDMI

It supports 1080i hd and does operate at 60Hz (for all you Xbox 360 owners)

Sound, and picture and are fully customizable from contrast, brightness, color temp, noise reduction, sharpness.

Same with sound it has a customizable equalizer, and the usual presets.

This TV is cheap so when I ordered it and could not find any reviews I was worried, but now it has arrived I am so impressed.

I keep thinking Curry's will be sending me an email any day to say they shipped me a £1000 TV by mistake, it's that good.

Samtompisser's Response to jossiah's Review

Written on: 12/03/2010

I found this review very helpful because...I bought the same TV yesterday but was a little worried as I could not find a review - happier now! Dont normally buy before a review.