FIFA Football 2004 (PS2) Review

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

utdchamps's review of FIFA Football 2004 (PS2)

FIFA Football 2004 (PS2)

“FIFA have really done themselves proud with FIFA...”

Written on: 27/10/2003 by utdchamps (1 review written)

Off The Ball Control
More realistic corners and free kicks
Transfers systems

The commentary

General Comments
FIFA have really done themselves proud with FIFA Football 2004. I really like all the changes that they have done. Realistic leagues and tournaments so now, you can be drawn in the FA cup against a first/second/third division team instead of it always being between the premiership clubs which was what let the previous FIFA's down, it just wasn't realistic enough. The new managierial side is a lot more fun too, especially the new transfer option. Clubs actually being interested in your players, and the points and money budgets, brilliant. The only bad thing with this game in my opinion this time is the commentary, A match I was playing went to a penalty shoot-out. I scored my first penalty and Ally McCoist told me what a great free kick I had and how it went over the wall and into the back of the net - Ally - I think you need to get a fresh eye test mate. Great graphics, not a major change but there is a difference. The off the ball play makes this game much more playable than the rest of the series.

I know PES fans won't think much of this title but I guess it's what you are used to. I'm used to FIFA so I will say that I like it better than PES.

• Addiction Level