Apple iPod Classic - 6th Gen Review

YourDirector's review of Apple iPod Classic - 6th Gen

Apple iPod Classic - 6th Gen

“The latest I pod classic is an 80GB masterpiece with a...”

Written on: 02/01/2008 by YourDirector (29 reviews written)

Huge capacity, Small unit, Looks great.

General Comments
The latest I pod classic is an 80GB masterpiece with a wonderful interface and sexy design. The new I-Tunes designed for this model is wonderful to use also and offers a marvelous array of functions for the user. Not only does this model of ipod offer music and video playback but also gives you the ability to purchase and download new games and applications! I have uploaded the first 9.3gb of my music to my ipod with no hassle at all and found the battery life to of improved significantly from its predecessors. The one criticisms I can find is the wheel doesn't seem as responsive as in the older models and it can be awkward sometimes to get a scroll going. All in all a very pleasant to use MP4 player with adaptable functions and applications. The music quality is superb and the screen quality crisp with a super fast refresh rate. RECOMMENDED TO ALL!