Blue Nile Rings Review

Guest's review of Blue Nile Rings

Blue Nile Rings

“I would recommend Blue Nile to anyone who is...”

Written on: 31/12/2007

Blue Nile's website is amazing! It allows you to view your ring from various perspectives, including a two hand view. It is a free education in engagement ring buying with no pressure.

None.

General Comments
I would recommend Blue Nile to anyone who is interested in quality and value. I was able to get a .74 carat diamond, D color, VS1, 2 sapphires and a platinum band for $5,000. I am certain that a ring of similar quality and beauty would have cost well over $8,000 elsewhere. I understand that some are weary of spending so much over the internet, but that fear factor is the only thing the competition has going for it. Blue Nile has a 30 day return policy, and I am certain that if you do your research, you will find Blue Nile to be a superior value. One last note for the men reading this; Walking into many jewelry stores is about as comfortable as asking for help buying feminine products. At Blue Nile, you get the luxury of learning about diamonds and viewing your ring with no pressure from the comfort of your own home. I called and spoke to someone at Blue Nile twice before making my purchase, and not once was I asked to buy. Consider the other amazing companies founded in Seattle, WA: Costco, Microsoft, Nordstroms, Starbucks and Blue Nile!! Check it out: www.bluenile.com