ATI Radeon 9200 SE 128 MB Graphic Card Review

• Graphics Quality

• Ease of Set Up

jonesey2k's review of ATI Radeon 9200 SE 128 MB Graphic Card

ATI Radeon 9200 SE 128 MB Graphic Card

“After spending 3 years with and old VE I decided to go...”

Written on: 23/10/2003 by jonesey2k (6 reviews written)

Image quality, Speed, value ect

none to speak of.

General Comments
After spending 3 years with and old VE I decided to go ahead and buy a new graphics card. I was not expecting THIS much difference! From barely GTA3 at 640x480 16bit on my athlon 1600xp to 1024x768 32bit with now slowdown whatsoever! The image quality is excelent even tho is is DX8.1. If like me you cant afford a 9800XT then have a look at this card! It will transform your gameing experience!

146347_Gmdublin2004's Response to jonesey2k's Review

Written on: 05/03/2004

i dissagree. i to bought this piece of hardware so as i could play a game which my wife bought me for christmas. boy was i livid. the card was completley useless. it aloud the games to load and play for a minute or so then could not keep up with the play hence crashing.

168282_Bams's Response to jonesey2k's Review

Written on: 02/09/2004

I hope it isn't DOOM3 -hehehe-. I've used Radeon9200SE and I can tell you that it's a good card even though it's not a high-end model. You paid less than 80$ for it so you shouldn't expect the performance of 200+$ cards, I mean guys come on, get serious. In the end it's a really good card for this kind of money, you didn't waste your cash.

Ton0Meat's Response to jonesey2k's Review

Written on: 05/07/2004

I have a question for you gmdublin2004.
<br>I just bought the same graphics card from EBay although I haven't recieved it yet. For the same reason you did! My wife bought me Thief Dark Shadows, which requires pixel shader 4.1 among other senseless requirements. Now I wonder if I just wasted $62.00 for the card and still wont be able to play the game (which cost $45.00)
<br>Which game did your wife buy you and were you ever able to get the card to work?