Air Europa Review

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Air Europa

“I have recently travelled to Tenerife with Air Europa...”

Written on: 30/12/2007

No food offered, No Water available to purchase, no pillows/blankets and poor leg room.

General Comments
I have recently travelled to Tenerife with Air Europa and unfortunately it turned out to be the worse flight I have ever come across. The air hostess spoke very little English and we were told that meals were provided on the aircraft and it also stated this on our tickets (Standard Meal). We left Manchester at 4.25am and was told that due to the time meals were not available but they would be when we returned back to the UK. After 4 hours of no leg room and been extremely uncomfortable all the journey we arrived in Tenerife. On returning to Manchester the following week and expecting a meal we were again informed by the air hostesses that food was not available on the flight only light refreshments which we had to purchase such as crisps and chocolate. I asked for a bottle of water and was informed that they had run out of water and was only allowed 1 glass for the journey. I asked for a pillow and blanket for myself and partner but was again informed that they did not had enough for everybody so we had to make do without. Overall I would not recommend this air line to anybody!!! It cost about £20 less than Bristish Airways and I wish I had paid for that in the beginning as it would have been well worth it.

• December 2007

Flight Date