Callaway Golf ERC Fusion+ Review

RobJones's review of Callaway Golf ERC Fusion+

Callaway Golf ERC Fusion+

“Overall this is a great club which has helped reduce...”

Written on: 29/12/2007 by RobJones (1 review written)

I have used this driver for 3 years and I have been very happy with it. It hits straighter and longer than any other driver I have tried. I also have the matching 5 and 7 woods.

I am informed by my club Pro that this driver is illegal for competition play from 1/1/08 according to the rules of the R&A. The 5 and the 7 are still legal.

General Comments
Overall this is a great club which has helped reduce my handicap to 15. You will hit the ball at least 50 yards longer in my opinion and it can be straighter if used properly. I don't really believe that a club can make you drive straighter on its own - that depends on your swing.

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib