Land of Leather www.landofleather.co.uk Review

teenz's review of Land of Leather www.landofleather.co.uk

☆☆☆☆☆

“The service I received from Land of Leather was...”

Written on: 28/12/2007 by teenz (1 review written)

The store looks quite good (but gave me a false impression)

Service, staff, delivery dates, the product itself, delivery fees

General Comments
The service I received from Land of Leather was rubbish. I have still not received the product. There was a delivery charge of £69 plus an extra charge of £80 if the sofa did not fit in the doorway and had to be dismantled. Many calls and visits were made to the store, but we still got not further, as staff were not in, or were too busy to talk. We paid a deposit of £500, and the overall price of sofa was £1500, but we have received no information of when the sofa is coming since it is now past the delivery date. We had one delivered weeks ago, but when it arrived, the recliner motor was broken so we sent it back with the delivery men. We then complained at the store and they said we could choose another one. After choosing another, they said the manager was not in and to come the next day, so we did. The manager said we could not choose another, but he would order the same one from Birmingham. Still waiting for delivery, or at least some information from the store.

• Sofa set for £1500 and delivery of £69