Teksta v2 Review

Guest's review of Teksta v2

Teksta v2

“We liked the Teksta v2 because of the feature such as...”

Written on: 27/12/2007

We liked the Teksta v2 because of the feature such as the translator and the stoking and giving him a ball and bone. However, I don't know if it was defect in our Teksta toy, but it would not obey our commands, and it always had rectangular slits in its eyes. The instruction booklet didn't provide enough information on the colour change of his eyes, AND our Teksta wouldn't walk or talk. Overall, the Teksta toy came across a little boring for us because it didn't dance or walk or take a bath. We tried replacing batteries and resetting it, but that did not work. We checked about if the try me cord was still in it, but it wasn't. We did not even get a try me cord. It's not like we bought it abroad; we bought it here in the UK.

Overall, I think the Teksta would be a brilliant toy, and we would have given it ten out of ten for its voice commands, and it's real likeness to a puppy, but as ours did not work properly, we are looking for some answers, so for that reason we have to give it a 5 out of ten.