Smallville Complete Season 1 Box Set Review

From 1 review

DS2698's review of Smallville Complete Season 1 Box Set

“The Season 1 DVD box set takes me back to why I got...”

Written on: 26/12/2007 by DS2698 (1 review written)

If you love Smallville then you'll love to own it on DVD it's as simple as that.

The box sets are a bit pricey, but just request them as gifts on special occasions like I do and this doesn't matter! If you shop around you can find some good prices.

General Comments
The Season 1 DVD box set takes me back to why I got into Smallville in the first place. I love it, but then I love Superman related stuff in general.

Well the box set's in a sleeve and then theres a nice set of 6 DVD discs with pictures of a different main character printed on each of the discs. There's also a nice little booklet with a summary of the Smallville episodes in Season 1 and a list of special features included in the DVDs. If you're interested the special features are Episode Commentary for a few episodes, Deleted Scenes, A Storyboard To Screen Feature for the first Smallville episode, An Interactive Tour Of Smallville, and Info On How To Access Some Internet Features (to be honest I haven't checked the special features out yet but it IS good to have them).

Sorry I can't go into much technical detail but just to let you know this review relates to the Region 2 DVD format. There are subtitle options and accessibility options for the hearing impaired.