WWE Passport to Pain, MEN Review

Peter25's review of WWE Passport to Pain, MEN

“After paying £45 a ticket I was worried that it...”

Written on: 17/10/2003 by Peter25 (1 review written)

Great Atmosphere
All the Stars were there
Some great bouts

No Mr Mcmahon-whats up with that?
No Titantron but maybe that was still in Birmingham because this was a Sunday afternoon performance.
This scary women who i was sat next to-she was about 55 and was way too much into it and continually screeched brake his *$^?~#@* leg (etc) all the way through but i guess the weirdoes are all part of the fun!

General Comments
After paying £45 a ticket I was worried that it wouldn't live up to expectations but when I got there I realised every thing was going to be great. I went with my girlfriend (who isn't a wrestling fan by the way) but she really enjoyed every minute of it and was chanting away with the rest of us in no time. We were sat 6th row ringside and had a fantastic view of what was going on and we got some great pictures (by the way if you do go to one of these things you have go to take a camera!) There was a great atmosphere all of the way through and everyone really seemed to get into it. All of the matches were good especially the Eddie Guerrero match he got a brilliant reaction and deserved it to. The main event was Brock Lesnar and John Cena vs. Kurt Angle and the Undertaker. They seemed to be having lots of fun and put on a great show. At the end of the show the Undertaker and Kurt Angle put on a bit of a performance which was fun and there were plenty of chances to get some more great photos. I was a bit annoyed Vince Mcmahon wasn't there because he is god but the other wrestlers more than made up for it. This was a fantastic show and I would recommend it anyone, go there with an open mind and you will really enjoy yourself because that's what it's all about. ps if you want some souvenirs bring lots of money- for example a program cost £10 and an official shirt £18. [note to the MEN arena-you should sort your fire alarm out!(the smoke from the fireworks set it off and it started to announce at full volume "EVACUATE THE BUILDING-THERE HAS BEEN AN INCIDENT-EVACUATE THE BUILDING!") this was a little unsettling when you don't know what's going on and kind of spoilt the first fight but hey hum!]