Tom Tom Go 710 Review

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

mike48t's review of Tom Tom Go 710

Tom Tom Go 710

“I liked this product at first a lot,but I found that...”

Written on: 23/12/2007 by mike48t (1 review written)

Ease of Use. Clear mapping, and easy to move from car to car, and to desktop, Downloads although a bit confusing at first once familiar very simple

Tends to freeze up a lot, Mapping in Spain very poor once off the MWay networks, (Can keep sending you round in circles on Large urbanisations). After sales service abysmal, system now defunct after 4 months and with service centre for repair

General Comments
I liked this product at first a lot,but I found that the owner manuals were too simplistic, and all the diagrammatic feeds confusing. Setting up and using was great, and on th CB in Spain, mapping was ok but the updates were not keeping up with the new road builds in Spain. Once I had a problem with the system freezes up, it was near impossible to locate a support centre without searching the internet, the help site is/was very short of personal contact ability. The unit froze up completely after 4 months and has gone back for repair, I have given up on it, Now looking to buy another make, Certainly not one of my best buys!!

• EU, USA

Area Covered