Nokia 5210 Review

• Reception

• Style

theneb's review of Nokia 5210

Nokia 5210

“When I first got this phone it was ace! I'm a very...”

Written on: 14/10/2003 by theneb (1 review written)

Orange Backlight, Redundant now due to colour.
Hard to destroy.

Awful Voice Communication, Extremely low text storage, Not many special features.

General Comments
When I first got this phone it was ace! I'm a very clumsy person and the shells are awesome because after about 2 weeks of having it I'd already broken the shell screen. Simply just get a new cover right? Wrong, these are the most impossilbe original covers to get. I brought a cheap one but the cheap fact certainly came back to haunt me. As for the waterproofness, I'll be testing that when I get my new phone.

I've had it since it came out but it's possibly the worst ever phone except for being durable.

The voice communication is simply awful, Know Dom Jolly? Thats me on my phone.

However the thing I mostly use my phone for is to text, however when I get 5 text messages. That's it! the memory is full and I have to delete messages to get any new ones.

Quite simply there's better Durable phones out now, and I'll invest in one of those.

• Reception

• Style

Snookiewaldz's Response to theneb's Review

Written on: 05/11/2003

Messages storage depends on network SIM card memory and not phone memory. My network has upgraded/improved their SIM cards to 64K and can now store up to 30 messages inbox/outbox combined. Old SIM card can only store up to 12 messages.