iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk Review

Guest's review of iFlorist www.iflorist.co.uk

☆☆☆☆☆

“I ordered some flowers from iFlorist, to be sent to my...”

Written on: 20/12/2007

None.

I did not receive my order

General Comments
I ordered some flowers from iFlorist, to be sent to my mum by way of a thank you for some help that she'd recently given me. I ordered the flowers on a Monday / Tuesday and asked for them to be delivered on the Saturday. Unfortunately, nothing had arrived. Hence, by the Monday, I used the online service which most of the other customers have used. I was also told that my bouquet had been delivered, and I knew that my mum would not lie about not receiving something, which is why I then asked for a proof of delivery ie something that had been signed or a card through the door. I did not receive any proof of delivery, and as a result, the bouquet of flowers were then scheduled to be delivered on the following Wednesday, but again nothing arrived. At this point, I spoke to an online assistant and asked for a refund of my money... I will keep you up to date as to whether I receive it!

• £30

• Still waiting