Cambridge Diet Review

Guest's review of Cambridge Diet

Cambridge Diet

“I've only been on the diet for nine weeks yet I have...”

Written on: 20/12/2007

Fast Results, Slow Maintainance Plan, Great Tasting, Councelling to help with why you overeat in the first place.

Have to buy new clothes all the time

General Comments
I've only been on the diet for nine weeks yet I have lost a whopping four stone. I've enjoyed every minute and although some foods still smell delicious I've never once felt hungry. There are a huge selection of flavours to cater for all and I'm never bored as I choose a good selection every week. My councellor is fantastic and helps me deal with my 'food issues' I'm very confident that this is the last time I will 'diet' as I'm already geared up to a new healthy eating lifestyle. It's like a non surgical gastric band type of diet yet you'll be getting all the nutrients you need. It's tough and not for everyone but stick to it, don't ever cheat and you'll get the results. Wish I'd done this years ago.

Abbiemark's Comment

Written on: 07/07/2008

Without sounding rude, have you all had lots to lose. I have about a stone to a stone and a half to lose. Does it work as effectively if you are not heavily over weight?
<br/>
<br/>My concerns are putting it all back on and becoming hooked on the stuff as the only way to stay slim. I attend the gym 5 times a week and do very hard classes - boxing, body pump, spinning, but I have a big appetite and sometimes just can not stop snacking - snacking is certainly my down fall.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 14/06/2011

I am very tempted to try this diet but I am terrified I will pile it all back on again. There are lots of reviews on here that say once they come off the diet the weight just piles back on. I only want to lose a stone/stone & half, I just worry that all the effort will be wasted once you start eating normally again???? Can anyone who has been on the diet actually say that a year later they have kept the weight off?

Tobie2's Comment

Written on: 10/11/2010

I found this review very helpful because...
<br/>This review was saying all the things that I would say about my experience on the Cambridge diet, 8 weeks into it and lost 22 pounds and yes I have found it easy even enjoy cooking my husband meals and doing some baking without feeling the need to eat it myself. Great diet, got my life back.