Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PS3) Review

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

zEURE's review of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PS3)

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PS3)

“I find Call of Duty 4 very realistic mostly because of...”

Written on: 19/12/2007 by zEURE (71 reviews written)

Very realistic mostly because of the supreme graphics this game has.
More realistic body movements and killings than previous Call of Duty Games. Difference in country and languages can be add to the realism of the game, along with the variation in levels and guns I would argue this game to be the best War game out.

Possibly too much activity going on at once.
I also find the guns in the Call of Duty sometimes annoying as they seem much larger than life, however with the added 'running control' I suppose this is not an added bad aspect of the game, however I do not prefer the guns to the other previous Call of Duty guns.

General Comments
I find Call of Duty 4 very realistic mostly because of the supreme graphics this game has. However, like some other game reviews I've seen, I would argue that the actual killing of the game is much more realistic and the movements of the characters in the game are much more human like as in other COD games before it they sometimes seem slightly robotic for example when climbing over the walls in previous games the computer seemed to do it for you.
The reason I have always preferred Call of Duty games compared to other WW2 games is because of the variation in levels of single player along with the choice of country that involves different languages making it very realistic rather than other competitive games that just have German's speaking English with an accent.
For some reason I find this Call of Duty to have too much activity going on at once, the first Call of Duty although not as realistic and graphics are not even comparative, it was simple and fun. Where as this game has air strikes, ground shooting, bombs you can set on the floor... Which I find all going on at once just too much sometimes.
However, I would still recommend this game to anyone and approve it above all other competitive games.

• Graphics

• Addiction Level

Multi-player

Brains's Response to zEURE's Review

Written on: 03/02/2009

I totally agree with your review. I think that you should try out the online as in my opinion is it the best ever online game. It is very addictive.