RWS 34 Diana Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

IowaNate's review of RWS 34 Diana

“I think that the RWS 34 Diana Air Rifle has a nice...”

Written on: 18/12/2007 by IowaNate (6 reviews written)

Could use a rubber butt pad from the factory.

General Comments
I think that the RWS 34 Diana Air Rifle has a nice finish, it has great balance, and good accuracy. I have had my Diana model 34 for about 8 years now. It is .177 caliber and does a great job at taking squirrels and rabbits out to 35 yards,(longest distance I have taken game with this rifle). As mentioned in some of the other reviews, this gun does appear to smooth out after a few hundred rounds. ( I have shot about 500 pellets through mine). I topped my 34 with a Daisy Powerline 3-9 variable power scope for about $30. I have shot about 200 rounds with the scope mounted and haven't had a problem with accuracy yet due to the gun's recoil affecting the scope. I shoot 5/8"- 5 shot groups at 20 yards, and I am by no means a rock steady shooter. For $250 total, I have a gun that easily takes small game cleanly and is a joy to shoot. I will never get rid of this gun!

• Accuracy