Heather Moffett, Enlightened Equitation: Riding in True Harmony with Your Horse Review

Guest's review of Heather Moffett, Enlightened Equitation: Riding in True Harmony with Your Horse

Heather Moffett, Enlightened Equitation: Riding in True Harmony with Your Horse

“I've read the book several times over and the...”

Written on: 16/12/2007

Heathers explanations are clear and simple. She doesn't use visualisation and imagery - she just makes sense. I would recommend this book to anyone whatever their level of riding.

General Comments
I've read the book several times over and the difference to my riding and my horses way of going has been amazing. It took a little time for me to get out of old habits but my horse understood straight away! He was snappy, tense, spooky. I was unable to trust him and often quite scared by his behavior. Now he will go anywhere, do anything. Even when he gets nervous he is still listening to me. I'm relaxed, my position feels secure. His response to aids is so subtle I barely need to think for him to react. Thank you Heather.

• Paperback

Format