Mott's Miniatures www.minishop.com Review

billieconlee's review of Mott's Miniatures www.minishop.com

“I have purchased many items from Motts and know that I...”

Written on: 12/12/2007 by billieconlee (1 review written)

I found furniture by Frank to be beautiful and was delivered to me quickly and in excellent condition. Motts has basic items as well as designer items, This is a great place to visit on line.

Mailing is always a pain, but Motts makes it worth while.

General Comments
I have purchased many items from Motts and know that I can trust and rely on them to deliver exceptional products at reasonable prices. Since Oklahoma no longer has a miniature shop, I find Motts to be a great treasure.

The bedroom suites and dining room furniture by Frank that I recently purchased is beautiful and arrived quickly and is amazing. I have also received some Bespaq furniture that is delightful. The porcelain dolls are beautiful and they have a large selection to choose from.

Thanks for the great service you have provided.

• furniture $1,000.

Cplnoc's Response to 330466_billieconlee's Review

Written on: 30/03/2011

I found this review very helpful because... it is in line with my experience with the merchant.