Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk Review

leemoriah's review of Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk

Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk

“I started as a critical skeptic. Totally humbled...”

Written on: 08/12/2007 by leemoriah (1 review written)

It works like magic!

It's not for those who are irresponsible and "too smart".

General Comments
I started as a critical skeptic. Totally humbled after 13 days. (I lost 4 kgs in 13 days).

With over 13 years of experience in dieting, I'd have to admit that I AM able to lose weight with many other methods from 1993 - 2005. The two most successful weight loss I've experienced before Herbalife was 2 kgs in 5 months through jogging for 1.5 hours, 5 days a week. After a series of injuries, I could only manage my weight through strict dieting. My most successful diet was a super-strict modified Atkins diet combined with dinner fasting. The diet cost me 2 hours of preparation daily and over 3 hours of shopping weekly. I lost 2 kgs in 2 weeks and it plateued for more than 6 years.

With Herbalife, I broke the 6 years plateau and lost a total of 6 kgs in 7 weeks. My hypotension was normalized at the end of that 7 weeks and I have never felt so focused and energetic in my life (with or without any diet). Herbalife takes me 5 minutes to prepare 1 or 2 meals daily, and 15 minutes of shopping weekly.

Needless to say, it makes sense for a product lover to become an independent distributor. My personal observation is this with my clients. Sit over 1 hour with them and you can't figure out why they didn't lose weight doing "exactly" what you told them. Hang around with them over 4 hours and you realize their definition of exact. HERBALIFE WORKS. Period.