Nokia Snake 2 Review

christine and allie's review of Nokia Snake 2

Nokia Snake 2

“My friend and i are obsessed with snake, our highest...”

Written on: 02/10/2003 by christine and allie (1 review written)

My friend and i are obsessed with snake, our highest scores is a little below 4000, we fear that our learning is being disrupted by our 'slight' obsession with the game, and we may end up homeless, but its all good, as long as we still have snake. please tell us your high scores we would really like to know what the highest score is, send it to get_over_it_again@hotmail.com . Love christine and allie

Hilo's Response to christine and allie's Review

Written on: 17/01/2004

Sounds cool!

Mysterious Gal's Response to christine and allie's Review

Written on: 21/11/2008

Im very proud of my score and was wondering if any one else had achieved my score and just google search nokia snake... my score is 8235.... anyone else reached this?

Pcman18's Response to christine and allie's Review

Written on: 15/11/2005

2371 :(
<br>I should have the highest score - I love it the most!

197505_Karthik172's Response to christine and allie's Review

Written on: 13/06/2005

Hi friends I've scored 4450 in Snake II..in speed 9...in Nokia 3350 phone..let me know if any one is higher than me.

184978_Saurabhsinha's Response to christine and allie's Review

Written on: 10/03/2005

My highest score is 3950...same as u +- 10-15...but it's just not have been possible to cross the 4000 barrier. I have finished the whole game 4 times at least but always have fallen short. Why does the game stop giving high pointers in the last stages is beyond me.