Kirby G5 / 6 / 7 Review

• Style

• Service & Support

cmhennessey's review of Kirby G5 / 6 / 7

Kirby G5 / 6 / 7

“These Kirby vacume cleaners are genuinely superb. ”

Written on: 02/10/2003 by cmhennessey (1 review written)

Unrivalled power and all round brilliance for cleaning

Heavy to lift, but with a motor to push and pull, and initially, pricey

General Comments
These Kirby vacume cleaners are genuinely superb.

They vacuum in a way that no other cleaners on Earth do!

I used to sell them, and yes, I do own one myself.

They have an amazing selection of accessories , including carpet wash, and theyll last a life time.

They are only sold in demonstrations in peoples homes, so youll need to be invited.

Some sales people are pushy, but really, the product wil sell itself.

TIP; if you want to buy...HAGGLE...you can get at least 33% of the price...honest.

Enjoy.

Dustysprincleaner's Response to cmhennessey's Review

Written on: 19/02/2004

totally agree with u about the kirbys. i used to sell them as well and i own one too. i have the 2001 ltd edition g6 would not use anything else in my house. i have legend 2 then upgraded to g4 then to g6 i love my kirby

151153_Donnarn's Response to cmhennessey's Review

Written on: 11/04/2004

I also agree with above reviews! I am the proud owner of a Kirby G6. I have never sold them, but probably could, secondary to my high review of this product. I am a nurse, and have pets in my home...I needed a Kirby! The power, suction and total cleaning ability I have with the G6, far surpasses any other vaccuum I have owned in the past...including an Oreck.

150961_Topus The Boss's Response to cmhennessey's Review

Written on: 10/04/2004

...Kirby is great. No doubt about it. There wasn't much going on in 1997 after my Post Graduate degrees, and I ventured into selling the wonderful machine.
<br>
<br>Unfortunately I'm not famed for "real hard" salesmanship which is what selling kirby is all about. And it should not be as the machine sells itself. However, to push the sales as a result of the ultra supra high cost here in the UK real salesmen are needed. If you can afford one go for a Kirby.