Lindemans Cawarra Shiraz Cabernet 2002 Review

Gaynor's review of Lindemans Cawarra Shiraz Cabernet 2002

Lindemans Cawarra Shiraz Cabernet 2002

“The Cawarra 2002 deserves me to put fingers to...”

Written on: 30/09/2003 by Gaynor (1 review written)

I often drink red wine but find that most of the cheap wines (under £5) have a sharp and too tangy taste causing me not to buy them again.
I bought the Lindermans cawarra at a sale price of £3.99 at my local Safeway - normal price was about £6 as I remember.
The wine has received 2 awards, one from the 2002 Royal Adelaide Wine Show where it was awarded a Silver medal as displayed on the bottle and the other was from Royal Hobart wine show where it was awarded a bronze.

At 13.5% a couple of glasses is my limit, but with this wine I keep having a little topup

General Comments
The Cawarra 2002 deserves me to put fingers to keyboard and recommend it!

The Cawarra 2002 is a South Eastern Australian red wine with a warming fruity taste and quite strong at 13.5%.
Its one of the nicest red wines I've tasted in along time.

No wonder the wine won an award from the wine shows - I must hunt for the gold medal winner now!

As described on the bottle it is made with the modern lifestyle in mind, is an easy drinking, contemporary wine for any social occasion.

I would definitely recommend this wine for any occasion