Coopers Beer Kits Review

• Easy of Use

bubbawu's review of Coopers Beer Kits

Coopers Beer Kits

“THIS KIT IS AMAZING!!!! I WAS SO SKEPTICAL SEEING AS...”

Written on: 03/12/2007 by bubbawu (1 review written)

EASY, FUN AND TASTES ALMOST GREAT!

BAD HEAD RETENTION ON LAGER WITH KIT

General Comments
THIS KIT IS AMAZING!!!! I WAS SO SKEPTICAL SEEING AS HOW IT WAS ONLY 89 DOLLARS FOR THE ENTIRE KIT, INCLUDING EVERYTHING TO MAKE FIRST BATCH, SIX GALLONS OF BEER! IT TOOK ONLY FIVE DAYS FOR GRAVITY TO REACH ACCEPTABLE BOTTLING POINT AND ONLY SIX DAYS IN BOTTLES UNTIL IT TASTED AMAZING! THIS IS NOT LIKE TRADITIONAL LAGERS EITHER, I AM A "CERVEZA" DRINKER MYSELF WITH THE LEMONS AND ALL AND WAS WORRIED A "BUD" KNOCKOFF, AND THE ENSUING HEADACHE AFTERWARDS. NOT WITH THIS ONE BUDDY! HOW EASY CAN IT BE TO MAKE SUCH A GREAT PURE AND FRESH BEER. I AM REALLY EXCITED TO SEE THE RESULTS OF THE MEXICAN CERVEZA KIT WITH THE BREW ENHANCER 2, I CANNOT EVEN TELL YOU. ESPECIALLY AFTER NOW KNOWING THE PROCESS FROM HANDS ON EXPERIENCE AND WHAT I COULD DO BETTER. THE BEER IS SO SMOOTH AND REQUIRES NO FRUIT OR SUPPLEMENTS IN ORDER TO DRINK.

CLOUDINESS WAS GONE BEFORE REFRIGERATION. EVERYTHING TODAY IS MARKETED TO SEEM TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE AND I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE CASE HERE, BUT I WAS SO WRONG. THEY ARE DEAD ON WITH THIS ONE. I THOUGHT ABOUT BUYING SUCH A KIT FOR YEARS AND NEVER DID IT, AND I'M GLAD I DID IT FINALLY. TWO THUMBS UP COOPERS!

• Easy of Use