Siemens SL45 Review

• Reception

• Style

whuelse's review of Siemens SL45

Siemens SL45

“Since I have had the Siemens SL45 mobile phone,just...”

Written on: 24/09/2003 by whuelse (1 review written)

Excellent looks, PC Connectivity, Great sounding MP3 player, extendable memory, Downloadable java games. Comes with a neat base station and software.

The screen went off after abt 10 mths, but Siemens were excellent with their service to fix it and send it bk within 3 days(2.5 to be precise).
Slightly slow when browsing sms inbox.

General Comments
Since I have had the Siemens SL45 mobile phone,just more than a year, I hv stopped carrying my CD player.I was completely blown away by the quality of sound when I first heard it, now I just download the music and enjoy it tremendously.My CD expenses hv gone down.

Got some great games on it and have been able to download some more from the net.Also bought a 64Mb MMC, now I can hv 2 albums worth of crystal clear music on my fone.

The data transfer rate cud have been faster. BUT A GREAT JOB on the fone, Siemens. Just make a newer version with a fabulous color screen and I am sure ppl will lap it up.