Siemens C45 Review

• Reception

• Style

biggles's review of Siemens C45

Siemens C45

“The Siemens C45 mobile phone seems to work generally...”

Written on: 24/09/2003 by biggles (2 reviews written)

Design

Size, Navigation and useability, speed, missing features

General Comments
The Siemens C45 mobile phone seems to work generally ok I bought it because of the smart small design and the possibility of data transfer. I found that after using a Nokia this phone is very difficult to use. The navigation is ridiculous eg. the clock and alarm clock is to be found under the menu point "Get in Touch" when you do find the alarm and it rings you have to be fully awake to hit the snooze. theres no stopwatch or timer. the phones small button and display size means it's impossable to see the numbers and letters in anything but the best daylight the speaker is so small I find it difficult to position the phone properly over my ear so that the volume which is set to the highest, is too low to hear in anywhere with backgruond sound. I do like the clock feature on the undersized display. I would recomend even saying no if you are offered one for free. It is i suppose my own fault for thinking all phones are the same and not checking it out before buying it.