Orange SPV Review

• Reception

• Style

srihari rao kotni's review of Orange SPV

Orange SPV

“hi! I had brought the orange SPV mobile phone in Uk as...”

Written on: 23/09/2003 by srihari rao kotni (2 reviews written)

hi! I had brought the orange SPV mobile phone in Uk as i'm one of the few supporters of Microsoft. Another reason is its very fancy and very rich with features. I took this to India and begins all the problems. As its the basic GPRS phone, i have no problem in connectivity, but no service provider was able to support the phone incase of any service problems. Added to this the usb interface stopped working and the set is running outof memory. I cant upgrade this as i'm not in UK. Since i have changed to other than orange service, the basic support from website was also stopped...ufffffff...

Vsharma5's Response to srihari rao kotni's Review

Written on: 13/10/2003

I stronly disagree to the point of connectivity, GPRS is widely being used today in the country. I Orange gives a national connectivity and it wrks fine, I was using HP Jordano 928 in Mumbai which woked fine. I am looking at buying the SPV phone and wud appreciate if I could get any details about the same in India.

Srihari Rao Kotni's Response to srihari rao kotni's Review

Written on: 13/10/2003

sorry brother, i do not mean the connectivity.
<br>If its just connectivity and to be able to receive the call why i should spend 300odd Pounds. I'm not in position to utilise the fancy features of the set. Orange in India is not supporting this model yet i guess. Since i had taken the Air tel sim in India, i'm not sure any one Air tel ever heard of such a handset.
<br>What about the memory?. I could hardly store 4 mp3 songs.