VillaWare V5785 Smoothie Bar Blender & Server Review

• Style

• Service & Support

theresehale's review of VillaWare V5785 Smoothie Bar Blender and Server

VillaWare V5785 Smoothie Bar Blender and Server

“The Smoothie Bar Villaware Blender and Server is great...”

Written on: 02/12/2007 by theresehale (1 review written)

The Smoothie Bar Villaware Blender and Server is great for making sure your kids get healthy foods! I keep small bags of frozen strawberries and melon in the freezer, just pull them out when the kids want a treat and make smoothies!

Great for adult night, too. Add a little rum and yum!

Easy to clean and works great. I've had mine for a couple years and I am buying some for gifts now!

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Philly12's Response to 328531_theresehale's Review

Written on: 08/01/2013

I purchased mine at a local thrift shop for $6.00.didnt know what it was till i read the label. I have only used it twie both times with carrots and cucumbers. It really pulverizes them..First time the spout didnt work..The second try, I left the spout open accidently and the juice just flowed out...I see from the instruction video you have to remove the bottom by turning it clockwise, not the normal counter clockwise as most things...The first writer mentioned it cracked the plastic, but where, when blending frozen strawberries..I will let things thaw mostly, thanks for the heads up. Other wise..I really really like it over the juicer, as I get both juice and pulp. No waste to throw out..Because of pestasides I wash and peal veggies, and will well wash berries and things that cant be peeled.. Hope this helps..Thanks again to all for the reports..They really help each of us greatly...