GHD Professional Ceramic Hair Straighteners Review

• Style

• Service & Support

bluecat100's review of GHD Professional Ceramic Hair Straighteners

GHD Professional Ceramic Hair Straighteners

“Do not buy any other hair straighteners until you have...”

Written on: 19/09/2003 by bluecat100 (2 reviews written)

Amazing product - nothing has ever got my hair straight like these.

Expensive, and can get very hot so be careful!

General Comments
Do not buy any other hair straighteners until you have tried the GHD version. I got mine from my hairdressers just before Christmas last year & would not be without them.

I have naturally wavy, quite thick hair which up until I got these was still frizzy when I used a conventional metal plated straightener. The ceramic plate on the GHD straighteners is kinder to your hair, non-stick, easy clean & far more efficient.

As a company I cannot rate them highly enough. My sister's straighteners broke (the wiring came loose after she had had them around 3 months). We sent the straighteners back to the company with a covering letter & the guarantee on Thursday & received a brand new pair (plus a free ceramic hairbrush to go with them) in less than a week. Excellent product, excellent service - what more can you ask for?

Kate Rocks's Response to bluecat100's Review

Written on: 25/10/2003

Well i don't think they are that good because are too expensive . The remington power ceramic straightneres are exactly the same and are on special offer in boots for only £19.50 kate rocks x x x

Natalieflo's Response to bluecat100's Review

Written on: 26/11/2004

Before my fiancé bought me some GHD straighteners I believed that all straighteners were the same and none would be able to do it any better than the other, how wrong I was!!!
<br>I have never had such straight and shiny fabulous hair, looking back now I know that there is no need to put up with ordinary straighteners believing that is just your type of hair, you too can have that silky straight hair ...forever, so long as GHD don’t go bust!

159777_Sjp3700's Response to bluecat100's Review

Written on: 23/06/2004

The customer service for GHD Professional Starighteners is awful. I am not able to get hold of anyone for my GHD Straighteners that have stopped heating up.

Chicken's Response to bluecat100's Review

Written on: 27/11/2003

But has Kate Rocks tried these GHD ones or just the Boots ones?