Max Spielman Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

franky89's review of Max Spielman

“I went into my local Max Spielmann in Solihull to get...”

Written on: 27/11/2007 by franky89 (1 review written)

Staff very helpful
Shop looked very neat and tidy

Shop was very busy

General Comments
I went into my local Max Spielmann in Solihull to get some prints done for my mother.

I was on my lunch break, so I wanted to get them ASAP.

I walked into the shop and it seemed very busy (it was lunch time after all), There was a queue at the counter, but a staff member came up to me and asked if they could help me. I explained that I needed my film processed ASAP, and the staff member said that they could have the film done in 20 minutes. He even offered to put the prints onto a CD for me (which was very helpful, as I found that having re-prints from a negative are more expensive).

I gave the staff member my film and went to get my lunch.

I came into the shop (which was still busy) about 15 minutes later, and I was prepared to wait as I was 5 minutes early. The staff member came up to me with my prints and showed me my prints. I didn't even need my slip of paper that I was given, as the staff member remembered my name!

I think that the service that I received from this shop is excellent. The staff were helpful an very pleasant, and the fact that my prints were ready before my collection time, was excellent! I think that it was great that the staff member remembered my name, as the service felt more personal.

The print quality from this shop was excellent, as all of my photos were really bright, and the CD has come in very useful, as I can e mail the prints to my brother in Scotland.

Thank You Max Spielmann. I will be coming back to you and sending my friends to you as well.

Well done - top notch service!

• 35mm Prints £6.49