Selffit.co.uk Axiom worktops Review

badger369's review of Selffit.co.uk Axiom worktops

“www.selffit.co.uk sells kitchen units & worktops...”

Written on: 24/11/2007 by badger369 (4 reviews written)

Ease of ordering online. Prompt deliveries arranged with you. Good comunications. Almost certain that the product will arrive undamaged thanks to the care taken by the driver

NONE

General Comments
www.selffit.co.uk sells kitchen units & worktops online. I required two worktops for a project we were carrying out as could not source locally in the lengths required. I ordered on a Sunday morning with ease & requested delivery in 10 days. I received usually e-mails etc. Received a call Sunday evening from Andy (who delivers them) to ask could he deliver Tuesday this week as in area. I said fine but do call 1/2 hour before arrive (as they say online) so I can meet him. Tuesday came & he did call. Tops where all neatly, carefully secured in his van. He asked myself to check the top edges before taking delivery (but assured me OK as he personally checks on to the van). Found Andy most helpful & obliging. Took me less time to meet him & take delivery than if I went to the local town and collected. Also a better chance of them not being delivered damaged! This is how a company should operate!