Redhill Appliances www.redhillappliances.co.uk Review

embltd's review of Redhill Appliances www.redhillappliances.co.uk

“I purchased a Zanussi fridge/freezer from Redhill...”

Written on: 11/11/2007 by embltd (1 review written)

Appalling customer service
Poor quality of products

General Comments
I purchased a Zanussi fridge/freezer from Redhill Appliances (Raff Radio Barnes Ltd), which was delivered late and had considerable damage - dents to the fridge door outside and inside and a split to the freezer door insulation. After informing Redhill Appliances (Raff Radio Barnes Ltd) of the damage, I was told the item could not be replaced, but they would arrange for the item to be repaired within seven days.

After waiting more than 4 weeks, I contacted Redhill Appliances (Raff Radio Barnes Ltd) again to ask for a replacement or refund. It took 2 weeks, 30+ phone calls, 9 letters and reporting them to trading standards before they finally agreed to give me a full refund. However, after the item was collected I only received a part-refund and have since ignored my communications, given me false contact details for the business and given me no explanation as to why I only received a part-refund - I am now taking further action against Redhill Appliances (Raff Radio Barnes Ltd) to recoup my refund.

Although Redhill Appliances (Raff Radio Barnes Ltd) claim to provide some of the cheapest prices for electrical goods, in fact you can get the same deals from more reputable electrical suppliers that advertise online - remember you pay for what you get. In short, learn from my mistake and save yourself time, money and hassle and avoid this appalling retailer - Redhill Appliances (Raff Radio Barnes Ltd).

• Fridge/freezer, £311

• A few weeks late