RWS 34 Diana Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

Todeshandler's review of RWS 34 Diana

“This could be the best value I have ever experienced...”

Written on: 10/11/2007 by Todeshandler (1 review written)

plastic trigger, no recoil pad, other than that, it's all good.

General Comments
This could be the best value I have ever experienced in firearms, and truly the most enjoyment I have had with a rifle. I expect to own the RWS Diana 34 for the long haul, very satisfied . This rifle looks awesome, the stock wood is plain but I think it's beautiful. I got the combo and I am impressed with the quality of the scope. I mounted it in a couple of minuets and dialed it in within 6 shots. The standard front sight could use some fiber optic upgrade, the rear sight although plastic helped me find my POI quickly. This is a seriously fun rifle to shoot. The first couple of shots were a surprise to me, I did not expect the recoil, however the weight gives the 34 a real rifle feel. Cocking is getting easier and the rifle has even gotten more powerful and accurate the more I shoot it. I bought the rifle on sale and the perceived value has far exceeded my expectations. I would suggest this quality German made product to anyone interested in a air rifle.

• Accuracy

• Handling

Cole5169's Response to Todeshandler's Review

Written on: 04/09/2008

Good review. Like hearing your take on it.