Winchester Super X3 Field Review

aaronr330's review of Winchester Super X3 Field

“Couldn't ask for more. I just put around 200 rounds...”

Written on: 09/11/2007 by aaronr330 (1 review written)

The sx3 is the best shotgun I have ever had or fired. I'm not too particular when it comes to name brands or what's hot on the market, but I love this gun. I shoot it better than I have shot any other shotgun before. I like its light weight and the low amount of recoil produced by this gun. It is extremely reliable and handles great.

The price is a little steep for what I'm used to paying. The only reason I could afford it was because i got a great deal on another gun that I traded for the sx3. now that I own it and have tested it, I would put it on lay-away for months if thats what it took to get it.

General Comments
Couldn't ask for more. I just put around 200 rounds through it today shooting 2 and 3 at a time and not 1 malfunction. 200 rounds doesn't seem like much for one setting but think about it, if it takes you 200 rounds to get your limit, when hunting, then you might want to rethink your sports and hobbies. I look forward to getting into competition shooting with this shotgun.