Sony Ericsson P800 Review

• Reception

• Style

jashem's review of Sony Ericsson P800

Sony Ericsson P800

“Internal arial, I often have people saying to me speak...”

Written on: 05/09/2003 by jashem (1 review written)

Web access

Internal arial
The feel of radiation.
Night mode on camera
Often switches itself off.
Loss of signal

General Comments
Internal arial, I often have people saying to me speak into the phone and its right by my face.

The phone feels like it's pouring radiation into my hand when i hold it.

Night mode on camera is awful.

The P800 has a knack of just switching itself off.

When i'm on the move i lose signal and it doesn't come back unless I switch the phone on and off.

Rjlo's Response to jashem's Review

Written on: 08/12/2003

The person who wrote this clearly isn't capable of using a phone of this capacity. p800 is the best phone there has been for a long time and the software and extra features for the phone are outstanding!As i own a p900, my first hand expierience will vouch for the p800's quality, it is still the best fone on the market.

Brommers's Response to jashem's Review

Written on: 05/02/2004

I've been told by my dealer that the P900 has had all the bugs ironed out, larger memory and takes better pictures so I don't know that that's a fair comparison.