Adios Review

Natassia's review of Adios

Adios

“As I was buying this product the thought that swarmed...”

Written on: 01/11/2007 by Natassia (3 reviews written)

Lost weight, easy to use, discrete, hardly any side effects.

Quite expensive [although you do get a months amount], caused constipation.

General Comments
As I was buying this product the thought that swarmed my mind was how I may be about to waste £6 of my much needed cash. However, the more important factor of this purchase was the much needed pounds I needed to shed. Adios come as small orange pills which claim to aid weight loss by speeding up your metabolism and with only using natural products. After checking the label I deemed them safe and began taking 1 with every meal. They are easy to swallow and didn't require water (if you are able to dry swallow pills). Anyway I dropped 3lbs in the first week and it carried on by a further 2 pounds each following week. I owe a lot to those small orange pills as I have now managed to shake off 1 and a half stone altogether in a matter of 11 weeks. I cannot claim all of this on Adios as I was also eating healthy food, smaller portions and exercising for 2/3 hours a week. I recommend this product to anyone trying to lose weight as it is effective and I experienced no terrible side effects.

Fittable's Response to Natassia's Review

Written on: 29/04/2011

great reviews, i was just wondering did you use adios max or just adios?

Fittable's Response to Natassia's Review

Written on: 29/04/2011

great details and how adios worked for you.