Siemens SL45 Review

• Reception

• Style

ums1405's review of Siemens SL45

Siemens SL45

“This phone is absolutely impressive. I have had...”

Written on: 30/08/2003 by ums1405 (1 review written)

Out-of-this-world!
Superb.
Collectors item.
Built like a Benz, not a Daewoo

On mine, i've noticed that the battery in slowly depreciating in lifespan. Slow upload of MP3 files. No GPRS. Firmware below version 52 is dodgy.

General Comments
This phone is absolutely impressive. I have had several phones in the past but none comes close to the build quality or features of the SL45i. I am presently seriously looking for a second SL45i coz my first one had some extensive water damage on the keypad. Even though it has been repaired, the side volume control still does not work, and being a perfectionist, I want a new one. Now since most retailers state the phone is out of production, getting it has become a nightmare. I am desperate!

I am lost for words. all I can say is the phone is great, and it seems that it will definatly become a collector's item.

If only Siemens could just listen to the consumer for once. All they have to do is upgrade the firmware and make it more stable, release a color version, add GPRS and poly sond then i'm sure they would have a winner.