Magic Loans Secured Loan Review

Phantom132's review of Magic Loans Secured Loan

“I needed to raise some extra cash to pay off some...”

Written on: 23/10/2007 by Phantom132 (7 reviews written)

Offered more options than others I went to.
Didn't force insurance on me, just offered it and let me make my own mind up.
The 2 girls who looked after me were excellent, always on the end of the phone to help.

Absolutely none!

General Comments
I needed to raise some extra cash to pay off some cards I'd gone a bit wild on, the bank wouldn't help although I couldn't get a straight answer as to why. I applied to a few loan companies on the web {including one I used last year, but they couldn't help} most wanted to send me either into debt management or something called IVA which I don't fully understand!, I didn't fancy these options as it looks like you just let someone else pay your debts and you pay them! I wanted to stay in control {or feel like I was} so I really just wanted a loan, Magic Loans were the only ones to offer me a loan. I thought as they were the only ones to help I would have to put up with whatever service was on offer. I was so happy when I found that although they were my only option, I could not have wished for better service. The staff were both genuinely interested in getting the loan completed for me {they probably get a good bonus, but they deserve it!} I would definately recommend Magic Loans to anyone looking for a loan, I just wish I had found them sooner, would have saved a lot of empty promises from other companies.

Helen56's Response to Phantom132's Review

Written on: 29/07/2010

I found this review not helpful because...too many adverse reviews, my own included, to believe this fairy tale. If Magic Loans really are this good then why is there only 1 person saying so - could it be that they work for this broker - as everyone else has just been ripped off. I don't think that 18 customers can be telling lies.

Lyndsey02's Response to Phantom132's Review

Written on: 20/11/2010

OMG DO YOU HAVE SHARES IN MAGIC LOANS ENHANCE FINANCIAL SERVICES OR WHATEVER NAME THIS CHOOSE TO TRADE UNDER I DONT KNOW HOW THEY CAN LIVE WITH THE GUILT OF TAKING MONEY OF PEOPLE STRUGGLING AND VULNERABLE SICK INDIVIDUALS